We're Back?????

Got ideas on how to improve the site? Keep 'em to yourself! Just kidding; post them here.

We're Back?????

Postby Magnum » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:16 am

Whoever fixed this...

Thank YOU!!

Oh my gosh~~~~ have I missed this site! For those of us who can only post....and occasionally lurk it is so nice to be back to normal.

So Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody in this G family.

Let's hear what you did. Mr. Magnum and I went to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. This will be our newest tradition. It was a fantastic show, great loud music and the added bonus for me was the "babe" playing the guitar!

We were lucky to have KT and G home for a while and spent much phone time with Twister and her family.

Love and hugs to whoever got us back and running. What do we owe you??
Nothing wrong with a straight line....
Magnum

Re: We're Back?????

Postby Travisimon » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:32 am

Yippee! I've been checking this site four times a day since it was down. I'm glad it's back. :-D
I'm tired of these motherf*&%ing Primordial Hydras on this motherf*%$ing plane!
Travisimon

Re: We're Back?????

Postby Garmachi » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:40 pm

Yeah, we're back!

All the spammers we encountered in December overloaded the sites monthly CPU quota. It reset when the new month rolled over.

For those interested, there's been an upgrade to the software that runs the site for a while now, one which I ignored, and allowed the Ukrainian Spammers in. My bad. I installed it today, but now some of our addons like the Thank You button need to be updated too, so I have a little homework to do.
My pants don't smell like sunshine anymore.
Garmachi
Site Admin

Return to Site Announcements and Suggestions